Thursday, January 29, 2009

JC Penney...score!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has been FORever since I went shopping for some new clothes, but yesterday I just had to. I had a date and had to go back to the Capitol again today, and I was coming up really short in the wardrobe department. I had a $50 budget, and I planned on only getting one pair of nice pants and possibly a shirt. I went to JC Penney, since I can usually make my dollar stretch there, and the quality is getting much better. I SCORED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ended up shopping the sales and getting a pair of jeans, brown dress pants, khaki cargo pants, two waffle weave shirts (one ivory and one brown) a cute blue sweater, and a sport looking hoody all for...$57!!! Only $7 over budget! I was so ding dang happy....I feel like I have a brand new wardrobe. It made a loyal Penney's shopper out of me....

No comments: