Thursday, January 8, 2009

Headin' out

Today I am headed downtown to meet with my old Political Science professor, who is going to write me a recommendation for my Master's Program. Then I am going to an informational meeting for the Master's in Social Work tonight on campus. Yep, I've switched tracks and I've decided to go to the social work side of the house....I know I know, its a little different than my original plan, but I've done my homework and I know its the right decision. 2009 is already turning out to be a different year for me...things are taking off mostly because of my own determination to make it a better year, but I am hopeful many good things are in store. More later.

1 comment:

Christie said...

2009 is going to be straight awesomeness for you little sister! You just take hold and enjoy the ride! Love you :)