Alright...my sister wanted me to do this, so I guess I will bare my soul. However, most of you know I am a pretty random person anyway, so some of this might not come as a big surprise!;-)
1) I made it to the semi-finals of the National Geography Bee when I was 12 years old...dang Gila River question did me in!
2) One of my dreams in life is to ride an Icelandic horse...I love their "bangs"
3) If I don't have tea, I don't feel like myself.
4) I wear five different fragrances,choosing each one depending on my mood.
5) I was on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire two weeks after 9/11...It was also the first time I had ever been to New York.
6) I want to adopt a child someday.
7) My first job was as a housekeeper at a bed and breakfast...which was supposedly haunted....though I never saw anything unusual!
8) I speak some French and Russian, and want to learn Spanish and Chinese too...at the very least.
9) I consider procrastination to be my worst fault.
10) I will occasionally sleep with socks on.
11) I must have something sweet at least once a day.
12) I am a huge Disney fan...and I collect Disney Pins...ask me about it sometime!
13) I went on a mission trip to San Francisco when I was 15 with my church youth group. I helped an aids patient who was sick do his laundry. I accidentally shrunk all of his shirts. I still feel horrible!
14) I really have a hard time talking on the phone...I'm trying to do better.
15) I love lodges with big fireplaces...coziness is my favorite atmosphere.
16) I chew violet flavored gum.
17) I can quote the entire A&E version of Pride and Prejudice (6 hours long)...with hardly a stumble or lapse of memory. I've seen it that often.
18) My mom, sister, and I have voices that are barely distinguishable over the phone.
19) I have a strange urge to visit New Mexico.
20) My eyes can look blue or green, or both...depending on what I am wearing.
21) I have two dimples...one that I was born with, and the other that I got near my eye when I fell on a concrete step at age 5. You can only see it if I smile really hard.
22) I like my burgers with no veggies...they interfere with the flavor, I think.
23) I still have my favorite childhood stuffed animal...its the snuggles bear from the laundry detergent.
24) I like spy stuff.
25) I have been known to sing in my sleep.
1 comment:
Very nice :-) I have a question though. Where do you get violet flavored gum???
Post a Comment