Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Fickle me...Elmo! ha ha
I know...weird title. But I am feeling fickle. Since I've started this blog, I've talked about teaching and then social work...and now I am back to my old stand by that I have bucked and dug my heels against....law school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, I'm gonna do it. I do not want to be in criminal law, or even business law, but I am looking at ImmigrationLaw. Its a subject that really interests me, and something that I could see myself being good at. Plus, I've been getting more involved in politics again. I found an old friend on Facebook that I used to work at the Capitol with my freshman year of college, and he has opened up new worlds for me. I love Facebook! He is very generously letting me be a co-presenter of a bill he has fought to get passed in the Oregon legislature for the past three years. If it passes this session, my name will appear on the bill, and I'll be partly responsible for making a new law!!! How exciting! I forgot how much I loved politics...not for the "political" aspect, per se, but for the feeling of really accomplishing something that can actually impact society on a bigger level. And a law degree goes hand in hand with that. So.....this time next year, I will be accepted to law school!!!! ;-) I'm countin' on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You can do it! You will be great!!!
Post a Comment