Friday, January 16, 2009
From zero to hero...
My social life has exploded this year. It's the craziest thing. I went from doing absolutely nothing fun and exciting to going out almost twice a week with friends and such. Facebook is really great for networking...I've found many old friends that I thought I'd lost touch with. I love my blog for self-expression, and my facebook for keeping in touch with people who matter to me. Tonight, I am going to a place called Tony Starlights in the Hollywood District. It's a vintage style supper club where dressing up is a must. Tonight is 70's night with a comedy show, so it should be lots of fun. I am actually enjoying this. I am still a bit of a home body, but its nice to having something special to look forward to this evening! I am going to try to remember to put some batteries in my camera so I can take some pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Make sure to keep your skirt clear of the hay way, Anne!
Post a Comment