
I've been very apprehensive about blogging again. I almost thought about giving the whole thing up and just deleting it, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it! I thought about all the fun I had putting my blog together, and all the fun memories and life stories I shared, so it must be something much more important to me than I even thought...something I need to make time for. Its tough to find inspiration when life pretty much consists of work and school, school and work...but as a person who is very very easily entertained, it can't be to difficult to keep the fingers typing. Inspiration is like a plant...it has to be watered or it dies! So I will keep on blogging, whether or not I feel like I have anything remarkably important to say or not....oh.....and my hair is getting much longer, as you can see! I love it....I feel so feminine. Its taken all the patience I have to keep up with it, but I think it will be worth it.
4 comments:
Well, Heidi,
Satan has a way of making us think we are of little value or the things in our lives are of little importance. Unfortunately, we fall for that old trick over and over again. What we forget is. . .even our sadest days may be uplifting to someone else who may be experiencing similar trials and troubles! And. . . our good days - well, make everyone happy! So, don't cave little lady. You are certainly not alone. I for one enjoy your posts and look forward to reading them. Hang in there - you are a blessing to more than you know! ! !
We seem to be on the same page Heidi- I too forget to water my plant of inspiration, and often feel like "what do I have to say that anyone would want to read" I will say this, I look forward to reading your posts, and find my self disappointed when your blog is not updated. I like to 'keep in touch' and so we shall support eachother in the blogging effort.
Like good ol' Winston said, "Never, never, never, never, never ever give up!" Just keep blogging 'cause you got lots to say :)
Nice look! Seriously.
And I'd miss your blog if you deleted it! VERY seriously!
I still love you, BTW! I'm certain I don't tell you enough. But I hope you know.
Post a Comment