
For my mom and I, Monday and Tuesday nights are like a national holiday. I am completely, utterly, desperately, and happily obsessed with Dancing with the Stars! I've lost count with how many seasons I've followed, and on many of the fan sites, people are saying that this is one of the worst seasons ever. I WHOLEHEARTEDLY disagree! I don't know when I've enjoyed a season this much. Of course, mom is reliving her girlhood crush by watching Donny Osmond (probably the most famous name this year) but the one star that has really surprised me this year is Kelly Osbourne! I'm amazed at how much I like her and like following her journey on this show. Tonight, she was absolutely glowing, and thanked all the fans for keeping her on the show, because she felt like it was making her "into a lady". What an amazing statement. There is such a feeling of fulfillment when a girl feels like a lady. I am finding myself drawn to all things "ladylike" right now. Maybe its all the time I spent in Army Greens last year, but I can't fet enough of flowers, lace, soft, feminine fragrances and cups of tea. There is a strange strength in a girl finding out she is a lady. So go Kelly!! Whether she wins the show or not, she's certainly found her own victory as a young woman.
1 comment:
I have never been in to that show... but your comments kind of make me want to follow it... Girl you are such a good writer... I am inspired for all things ladylike now.... you go girl.
Post a Comment