Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Updates!

I am so excited. My wonderful sister helped me out of a blogging pickle. I love the new layout of my site, but I couldn't figure out how to customize my banner! My vintage 1930's Mr Sunshine was waaaay too big, and I wanted my title on my header...and Christie came to my rescue. So now it looks clean and neat and professional...thanks sissy!

I added a new site to my favorite websites app too....yes, time for some shameless self promotion...I have my own online AVON store. I got turned on to Avon by a friend of mine, and I love it. The prices and the quality are so incredibly good. I used to work at a upscale retail cosmetic store, so I know what a $50 face cream and a $25 lipstick are made of. Honestly, the Avon equivalent are just as good if not better than anything expensive I've ever tried. I already have people ordering from me and I've only been at this for less than a month!

So I am a happy girl tonight. I love my nice n neat new blog. :-)

No comments: