Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Why?

I'm usually bright and sunshiney on my blog, but today I just can't be. I've got to keep it real. Why does life have to get so tough sometimes? My boyfriend is half a world away, and we are fighting, and it hurts. We can't ever fully discuss our problem because we only have short breaks of time to talk to each other. I know that things will get better...they always do, but I'm tired and hurting. So all my friends out there...please just say a prayer for me today and for my relationship, that God will give both of us wisdom.

2 comments:

Christie said...

I am praying little sis.

Jobie said...

I'm praying for wisdom AND direction for us both - if that's OK! Remember Proverbs 3:5-6 (NLT):
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.
6 Seek his will in all you do,
and he will show you which path to take.