Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Not enough time

Do you ever have one of those days where you just don't feel like there is enough time to do everything you want to do with your life? Thats how I feel today. Right now, I wish I could snap my fingers, be fluent in five different languages, design really cool webpages, and have tickets for a fabulous European excursion!!! Erggghhh, sometimes I wish I was just a dull person who really didn't care to do anything remotely adventurous or exciting...it would make life less frustrating sometimes. But in the end, I'd rather be a slightly frustrated dreamer and not settle on just playing it safe. Random thoughts....;-)

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Heidi...I love the way you and your big sister "put things", you speak into my soul. I can relate to your blog today even though I am pushing 60...Our Father is never done with us and that is so very exciting...what an adventure...we can "open" each new day with thanksgiving and anticipation if we are His. You are in our prayers....Peggy