Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The "rookie" blogger

Hello all! Welcome to my new corner of the world. My sister has introduced me to the joy of blogging. I just got the hang of Facebook and now I am expanding my horizons...of course, there is only so much a person can do on Facebook, right? This is going to be my online journal, of sorts...places I visit, cool things I find, my favorite stuff....very "Oprah!" This is going to be a lot of fun and I am looking forward to updating this little page soon. Ciao!

2 comments:

Janet Olson said...

Hey sista friend- nice of you to join the blogging world (it is fun eventhough I am a supratic blogger and horrible speller) Look forward to hearing more form you.

Sarah said...

Hi Heidi! It's Sarah, the nurse from Newport! I'm so glad to see you hear. I have been wondering how you've been :-) I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures.