Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Day Two!
I can see I am going to have to lead a much more interesting life in order to be a "blogger". I couldn't think of anything profound to write today. Labor day weekend is coming right up, so I should have much to report this weekend. I did add some new songs on my playlist...I am having so much fun with that thing! Its like I-Tunes, only free, and you have to be careful what you choose, because some songs are literally a recording of a recording...but usually the quality is great. Right now I am job searching and having a rough time of it. I don't know...maybe I am picky, but I don't feel like spending the rest of my life as a Storm Water Collector...ugggh. I really didn't think I'd be searching for jobs right now. I figured I'd be an Army Intelligence Officer by now, but such is life!!! For those of you who dont know, I joined the Army this year and got injured in Officer's Candidate School, so now I am home, healing up, and looking forward. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lil' Sis, remember its just like Fraulein Maria always said, when the Lord closes a door somewhere he opens a window.
Post a Comment