Friday, November 21, 2008
Kicking myself
No...not for the lasagna...it actually turned out quite well, though I could have gone a little heavier on the ricotta. No, I am kicking myself because of how I have neglected my poor little blog. I swore up and down that I would post something AT LEAST twice a week and I dont know why that's been so hardly lately. I know that since my sister went home I've lost a lot of inspiration. It seems like we always had something fun and interesting going on. Right now I feel like I am surviving on dreams. Dont get me wrong...life is very good right now and I have no complaints, but I have a lot of potentially exciting things happening right now. For instance, I am waiting for my review to be on the Sister Cities board, and I just received word that I have made it through the first phase of review for a VERY EXCITING job opportunity. But this means I have to wait on these things...living on dreams. I cant' start school until June, so I am just sitting here on the edge of life finally taking off. I guess that's not such a bad place to be. Right now I feel myself ruminating on life a lot...the state of the world, the economy, this recent election so perhaps I'll be turning this into a political blog of sorts for a while. We shall see. Anyway, signing off for now. Its Friday night and I am sure I could be somewhere better than in front of my computer!;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lil' Sis, I have a quote for you. right now. living on dreams. "When nothing is sure, everything is possible." Margaret Drabble The possibilities are endless for you!
Post a Comment