Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween memories
















Better late than never! I can't believe Halloween was only a week ago. Already the pumpkins on people's porches are starting to slowly slump away...their crooked grins are now crooked frowns...;-) Always makes me kind of sad, because I have always loved Halloween, and this year was really fun. Partly because Graham was old enough to really get what was happening around him. AND he was the cutest darn trick or treater ever.

One thing that was creepy... in a very cool way!!!...we were followed home by a black cat. We took Graham trick or treating in our neighborhood, and this black cat came right up to us and followed us back to our home, and sat at our front door all night...now when does that ever happen????? So far, I haven't noticed a bunch of unusually bad luck:-0 but knock on wood! It was great and I sure miss my sister and nephew a whole lot.

No comments: